Diet For Cholesterol, Foods Menu Low In Cholesterol

Diet For Cholesterol, Foods Menu Low In Cholesterol

How To Diet For Cholesterol, - Currently, not a few people who are facing health problems because of high cholesterol levels. The high level of Cholesterol was one of the causes of the onset of heart attacks, strokes and other cardiovascular diseases. Chemical-based medications often become the solution for people who want to lower cholesterol levels quickly. However, the side effects of chemical-based medicine can sometimes not be avoided and even lead to other health problems.

There are other safer and more effective ways to lower the cholesterol level in the body. This way has good long-term effects to control the cholesterol levels of your body, i.e. by diet. However, before knowing how the role of diet in controlling cholesterol levels, it is good that you understand in advance how this cholesterol is formed in the body.

What are the causes of cholesterol?

The two main sources of cholesterol in the body is the body itself and the food we consume. All animals can produce cholesterol in their body and animal products are part of the human foods that naturally contain cholesterol.

The liver produces cholesterol in the blood to perform specific functions in the body. Studies show that about 75 percent of cholesterol in the body is produced by the liver and the other 25 percent comes from the food we eat.

Cholesterol comes from food known as dietary cholesterol. While the blood cholesterol produced by the liver is an important component of this is necessary to accomplish many functions of the body. The excess cholesterol in the foods you eat can lead to heart disease.
Read : How To Prevent Cholesterol
Maintaining cholesterol levels are strongly encouraged

It doesn't matter if you take any cholesterol from the food, but when combined with the heavily saturated fat it will be a problem. Dietary intake with saturated fatty cholesterol can increase the level of cholesterol in the body. This means that the extra cholesterol body will drop into the arteries that ultimately limit the normal blood flow, make the arteries are clogged, and may cause a stroke.

Therefore, it is important to maintain healthy cholesterol levels with diet to balance cholesterol and saturated fat in the diet. Balance Diet is your first step to achieving a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating habits. The second step is to maintain your health and fitness through regular exercise.
Read : Tips To Lose Belly Fat Naturally

Low cholesterol diet Menu:


Change your diet to avoid heart disease. Here is a list of foods to lower the cholesterol level.

1. Whole Grains

As much as possible avoid white flour products, except cereals and cereals in the diet. White flour has a high amount of carbohydrates and food consumption such as these can increase cholesterol in the body. Grains are known to have high energy content of the food fiber. In addition, cereals and nuts, chocolate, pasta, bread and potatoes also help to lower cholesterol levels.

2. Fruits and Vegetables

All kinds of fruits and vegetables are healthy foods because they contain vitamins and minerals, it does not contain low levels of fat and calories. In addition to low calorie content, fruits and vegetables are also a source of food that is rich in fibers that bind cholesterol and take out the useful body. Eating fruits and vegetables regularly believed to lower cholesterol levels and keep someone from the risk of heart disease and stroke.

3. Oils and Fats

Avoid saturated fats if you have already started a low cholesterol diet as found on some products such as butter, margarine and oil containing saturated fats. To replace it, try to consume fish oil as much as 3-4 times a week to help lower cholesterol levels. If you want to fry your food, use olive oil for the cooking process because olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats and polyphenols, compounds that can reduce inflammation in the body and reduce the risk of blood clotting.

4. Fat-free meat

Try leaning meat consumption like turkey, chicken and peach to the list of low-cholesterol foods. But, if you still want to consume red meat, try the cooking process done properly and specifically to reduce the levels of fat and cholesterol.

5. Dairy Products

On the market today easily found skimmed milk produced or dairy products with low fat content. Many people with high cholesterol that completely avoid dairy products, even if milk is beneficial to health. Therefore, the high cholesterol sufferer should always consume milk, namely low fat milk.
Read : Low Calorie Fruit And Vegetable
Cholesterol is one of the causes of coronary artery disease, so you have to be more careful with this one.



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top